Based in Monterrey, México
September 1, 2013
Press / Business contact:
Quantum Sheep is a Mexican game studio focused on surreal and mind breaking games.
Quantum Sheep is a studio that was born as 2 different studios Arbor Sheep, an art studio and Authentic Illusions, a game studio focused on AI. Eventually they saw there was no need to be 2 different studios and merged into Quantum Sheep.The story behind REalM
On 2017, and because life, the game went on to be on Hiatus, with production going on and off and in 2019 it was fully retaken by Leads Audio and Lex. And 8 years after starting this proyect, it was finally finished and released.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Launch Livestream YouTube
There are far more images available for Quantum Sheep, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner in the Music Category of Video Juegos MX." - México, December, 2017
- "PAX Rising 2016 Selected." - January, 2016
- "1st game to appear on the Square Enix Collective." - April, 2014
- ""The idea of taxing brain-teasers against such a delightfully creepy canvas is really appealing, and I want more.""
- Sarah Leboeuf., Mashable
- ""While the puzzles were challenging, they were not impossible. That is the beauty of Realm... With very little dialogue, it tells a clear and concise story that isn’t overburdened by cut-scenes and allows the player to become completely enveloped in it.""
- Nika Howard, Geekly Inc
- "I pretend to love this game even though I do not actually understand it."
- Destin Legarie, IGN
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Aurelio "The Audio" Cárdenas
Alejandro "Lex" Garza
Lead Programmer and Game Designer
Ruperto "Rups" Caballero
Artist, Level Design
Ramiro "Rider" Nava
Gameplay and Sound Engineer
Jorge "Yoxter" Hernández
Music and Sound